Guest Posting Guidelines
We are now accepting guest posts. However, before you send us any posts you must read the following guidelines and be sure your post adheres to them. We thoroughly read and check out every guest post before publishing it on our blog. We will NOT publish anything that doesn’t meet these guidelines…
1) The post must be related to the content of this blog. Posts about making money online, internet marketing, SEO, online business, blogging, work at home, and other related topics are acceptable. Unrelated posts will not be accepted.
2) Must be high quality and 100% original. It must be written exclusively for this blog and not posted anywhere else.
3) Absolutely NO spun, copied, or plagiarized articles will be accepted.
4) Must be a minimum of 400 words. Useful content. No fluff and filler just to get it up to the required count.
5) Needs to be checked for spelling and grammar errors. Posts with an excessive amount of errors will not be accepted.
6) You are allowed ONE link to your site in the post. The link must be to a site that is at least somewhat related to ours in topic. Absolutely NO links to adult, hate, gambling, banned, or other bad neighborhood sites will be accepted. We will check it out!
7) We get final approval of all posts. If we feel your post needs to be edited or deleted, for any reason, at any time, we reserve the right to do so. By sending a post you are agreeing that it becomes property of this website and its owners.
We cannot and will not accept all guest posts sent to us. We get a lot sent to us and we only choose the absolute best ones. Therefore, it is important to only send your best work if you want it to be published. Don’t take it personally if your post is not published.
These guidelines are subject to change at any time at our own discretion.
Send your guest posts to the following email address with “CIMBMO Guest Post” as the subject: sfiteam [-at-] gmail [-dot-] com