3 Ways to Make Money Online Fast

Written by Trent Brownrigg  · September 27, 2011

I spend most of my time writing about ways to make money, which is great and all, but a lot of the time it can take months before you actually start earning anything. So what if you need a little extra money right now?

Glad you asked… Here are a few ideas which hopefully won’t mean waiting for months and months for your Google Adsense earnings to get into double digits:

1: eBay!

There are lots of ways to make money on eBay, but the simplest way to start is to sell some of your own stuff. Seriously, just a few things. First it will help later if you have at least sold a few items, and second you are going to need some seed money.

Next step, once you have a little bit of experience and money to spend, you are going to start looking in the wholesale section on eBay. This is by far the easiest way to find potential lots.

Try to buy mixed lots of “stuff” – look for lots which already have bids so that you know you are getting a good price. The bottom line is that you have to take a punt and learn what works, but if you are careful, you can re-sell any lots that don’t work out and at least get most of your money back, so the risk is pretty low.

2: Fiverr!

This is a simple site where people go on and say what they will do for $5. If you can think of some service, or quirky product that you can sell for $5 each, you might be able to make a little extra money on Fiverr.

To get ideas, simply navigate to fiverr.com and see what other people are offering. The key is to come up with something novel that can be done quickly and cheaply.

You may not be able to make a lot doing this, but there are certainly people who do make a nice little bit of extra money by doing silly, fun things. The first step is to spend a long time studying the site and other people’s offers; you will soon get a feel and hopefully some ideas for your own offering.

3: Textbroker!

If you are a native English speaker and you can write pretty well, you can sign up to be a writer on Textbroker.com. The system is simple enough – people who need articles request them, and as a writer you can pick the titles you want to write.

There are different quality levels, and you generally have to start at the bottom, but if you write well you can soon go up to the top quality level and you can actually make some decent money. The key is to get to level 5 – at this level the amount you get paid is actually pretty reasonable – much better than you stacking shelves anyway!

So, there you have it, three ways to make money online fast! Now all you have to do is get started.

This is a guest post written by Alex at http://www.tomakealiving.com

Comments

6 Responses to “3 Ways to Make Money Online Fast”

1. Virginia on October 1st, 2011 2:04 am

Great post! Ebay is definitely a good way to make some quick cash online. I made quite a bit of money a few years ago just cleaning out the house! I had never heard of Fiverr, that is an interesting concept. I will have to check it out.

2. Sham on October 11th, 2011 2:54 am

Hi all,

If you want fast cash online, I believe that we need to focus all our resources to one of the method that we master the most and we work from there. Fiverr may be the answer. Offer your service there. What I do is to find other fiverr sellers with high rating that sell something that can be used back to back to my services, contact them and ask them to promote your gigs to buyers and you’ll promote their gig to your buyers. Show the win win deals that you offer. Happy making money online.

Regards,
    Sham

3. costy on November 1st, 2011 11:44 am

Fiverr and his clones is always a cool way to get you started online.Then another option will be making money by uploading files.
    Basically those websites have a forum section where you can find great tutorials on how you could get started.
    You will be larning new ways and progress!

4. Bella on November 5th, 2011 5:19 pm

You are right Sham. People should focus to only one and master it because as what they said, you can never serve 2 masters at the same time. In that way, you will be able to identify what failed you and what makes you successful. As for me, I like selling in Ebays.. because I love gadgets hehee šŸ™‚

5. Donna on December 12th, 2011 6:25 pm

I totally agree that the top way to make some fast cash online is through ebay. Although ebay recently started charging more based off how much you sell, there is still room to make plenty of profits through sales. I am pretty familiar with fiverr also, but I think that the type of work that people do on fiverr is worth more than 5 bucks. So in that case, I am very careful about what types of jobs that I hire people to do because I know that they probably aren’t the best experts in their fields. But fiverr is a great way to make fast cash for something simple like short article writing and the like.

6. Shea on December 24th, 2011 6:21 pm

Great blog. I didn’t know about the Fiverr.com site till now and always afraid to start something on ebay hearing about all the fee’s you now have to pay after making so much money. I may just give it a try anyway.