Which Do You Like Better Twitter or Facebook?

Written by George Manty  · January 21, 2009

My wife recently joined Facebook to get in touch with some of her old friends. So, I decided to check it out again. In many ways Facebook reminds me of Twitter. I thought it would be interesting to find out which you liked better… Twitter or Facebook?

Take the poll below and let me know which is your favorite.

Comments

14 Responses to “Which Do You Like Better Twitter or Facebook?”

1. Trent Brownrigg on January 22nd, 2009 9:03 am

Facebook all the way! I’ve been a member of facebook since way back when you had to be a college student to sign up and it wasn’t nearly as well known as it is today. I think that was back in early 2004.

2. David Cooley on January 22nd, 2009 12:17 pm

For business and to make money Twitter !!

For personal and just talking to old friends etc… Facebook.

3. Sunshine on January 22nd, 2009 8:16 pm

Facebook sucks….twitter is instant and u can use myspace for anything else if u want to use a little creativity to show off to your friends…....facebook does neither

4. wilhb81 on January 22nd, 2009 10:07 pm

I mostly used Twitter than Facebook, as I have more friends/colleagues at Twitter!

5. bet on January 23rd, 2009 3:22 am

I like Twitter a tad better than Facebook. It seems easier and quicker to use.

6. Donny Gamble on January 23rd, 2009 6:28 am

I like Facebook better because it has much more features and it is easier to find more people to network with within your niche

7. Zekimann on January 23rd, 2009 9:25 am

I prefer facebook as most of my friends use it..and it also has a lot more features to play around with.

Zekimann—-

8. Abdulrehman on January 23rd, 2009 9:26 am

I’ll be frank, I am not even a user of Twitter and as for facebook, I am a user but never stayed active on it like checking everyday. I check on Facebook probably once in a week or so!

9. Rochelle on February 14th, 2009 3:53 am

Facebook attracts people to my salon website and my beauty products, jewelry & fragrance website; but, the most unexpected surprise is locating friends from 30 years ago as well as family members thought to be lost due to the deaths of our matriarchs. I’ve used Twitter for neither but have occasionally used them for political discourse- only because Rachel Maddow does. šŸ™‚

Still, I’ve got two clients for my salon off of Facebook and one for the products I sell from a well known American company. I signed up for Facebook in Dec. 2008 and on Twitter back in August of 2008.

I got more action off the Huffington Post blogs when I declared myself to be a Hillary fan than I ever got on Twitter. Even with that, Facebook has provided much better action.

10. Web Design on February 27th, 2009 7:26 am

I prefer the Twitter. I think For the Social Networking the Twitter is better then the facebook. But in the Marketplace facebook is better than the twitter

11. Freddonia Gordon on January 3rd, 2010 5:15 pm

I love facebook.Twitter sucks.On facebook u can play apps, talk to friends and,meet new people.On twitter u can do nohing but nothing

12. Digital templates on August 1st, 2010 11:35 pm

Have observed that Twitter is primarily for people….and thats why its for customer savvy corporations who want to listen to the consumer voice. However for ONLINE visibility and marketing its Facebook all the way.

13. hazel on December 7th, 2010 9:24 am

i perfer facebook because it easer to understand ,when i started twitter i didnt understand it!

14. charlotte handy on June 18th, 2011 4:26 pm

twitter is WAY better then facebook! facebook can suck my left nut šŸ˜‰ hahah but seriously this shouldnt even be a question! #twitterisawsome !