Let Me Help You Make Money Online

Written by George Manty  · January 6, 2009

Today, January 7th, is my birthday. To celebrate my birthday, I am very excited to announce that I am now offering one-on-one coaching to help you get past any obstacles standing in the way of your online business success.

In college, I looked into studying counseling because I wanted to help people. I took a different path, but I’ve never stopped wanting to be able to help people who are struggling. Why am I so passionate about helping you earn a living online? Because owning your own business, working online gives you freedom. Freedom to spend time with your loved ones. Freedom to set your own schedule. Freedom to determine how much money you make (and you’re unlikely to ever fire yourself). That’s why I started my online business. I wanted a way to spend more time with my family, instead of being tied to someone else’s schedule. I wanted to help my wife homeschool our children. I wanted to be with them when they went on field trips, instead of stuck at work making money for someone else. I was tired of being stressed out every time the CEO decided it was time for the next round of “workforce reductions”.

For the past several years, I’ve immersed myself in learning everything I could about internet marketing. I’ve learned many things the hard way. I’ve spent a lot of time doing the wrong thing. It doesn’t have to be that hard! For the past year I’ve been studying under a business coach to learn successful methods for helping others to overcome obstacles that prevent them from succeeding in business (and solving a few of my own problems at the same time). Now, I’m ready to help others learn the same things I’ve learned—hopefully in a lot less time and with a lot less struggles.

I want to be able to be your sounding board, to point out the pitfalls, to help you figure out what’s working and what isn’t. So, this year for my birthday, I’m giving myself a gift. I’m pursuing that long ago dream of helping others succeed.

Click here to read all about my new adventure.

Update: Due to some confusion I noticed in the comments, I wanted to clear one thing up…
I am not offering free business coaching. Get the details by clicking here.

Comments

10 Responses to “Let Me Help You Make Money Online”

1. Donny Gamble on January 7th, 2009 12:30 am

Happy birthday! I like to see people giving back and lending a helping hand. We need more bloggers like you to reach out more to people who are struggling to survive in the blogosphere

2. George Manty on January 7th, 2009 9:00 am

Donny,

Thanks, I appreciate the kind words. I intend to help a lot more people in 2009… not just in business.

3. Wilson Pon on January 8th, 2009 1:19 am

Happy B’day, George and I have to give you the credits for the coaching program!

4. Jim on January 8th, 2009 11:41 am

Happy B’day,
    I have to say that helping other people attain their goals is the best way a person can have a positive effect in the world.
    Good for you George and all the best for 2009
    Jd

5. NickB on January 10th, 2009 1:24 am

Happy birthday! Good job on offering free coaching. They say the fastest way to succeed is by helping others get what they want first.

They also say when you give you will be paid back 10x the amount you put in.

6. Altesino on January 10th, 2009 7:35 pm

Happy Birthday.

How much time are you going to dedicate to coaching vs. your other ventures? Do you plan to keep up on current work?

7. George Manty on January 10th, 2009 10:48 pm

Altesino,

The time I put into coaching at first will depend on the demand. However, if it starts affecting my plans for the first 3 months of the year, then I will have to make myself less available for coaching for a while. Then I will implement my plans to outsource more of what I currently do in order to free up more time to help others with their online businesses.

Hope that helps,
    George

8. George on January 11th, 2009 1:51 pm

@Everyone

Thanks everyone for the kind words…

9. Kaiser on January 11th, 2009 6:00 pm

Hi-

How can i avail you free coaching program? I’ve been into blogging for couple of months but I am not earning good. Maybe expert blogger like you can help.

Thanks,
    Kaiser

10. George Manty on January 11th, 2009 10:30 pm

Kaiser,

I can’t really afford to give away a lot of free coaching to people other than my family and close friends. However, if you have very specific question you would like me to answer you can post it here and I will keep the question in mind for a future post on this blog.

– George