Need Money Fast? How to Make $300 Today!

Written by Trent Brownrigg  · December 8, 2008

With the holiday season upon us and the economy the way it is money is really tight for a lot of people right now and there just isn’t enough extra money to buy gifts or even to pay bills. Fortunately, there are a couple of ways you can make money fast to help get you through these tough times. You can quickly and easily make a few hundred dollars using either of the methods I will discuss in this post.

So, without further ado, here are two ways you can make money fast:

1) Warrior Special Offers (WSO) - There is a section of the Warrior Forum for special offers and you can make a lot of money very quickly if you put up a good offer. In fact, some people make a darn good living just from WSO’s. Since you are looking to make money fast you aren’t going to want to spend a lot of time creating a huge top of the line product to sell. Instead, you can just write up a quick 10-20 page report and sell it for $7 or so.

If it’s on a hot topic you shouldn’t have any trouble making a few hundreds bucks. And finding a topic is actually pretty easy. All you have to do is browse through the other WSO’s and see what’s selling really well, or look at what topics are being discussed a lot in the main forum and write up a report based on what you find there.

It does cost $20 to post a WSO but you can make that back in a matter of minutes if your offer is good. Don’t be trying to get away with selling crap there either. The members of that forum are internet marketers and many of them have been around for years, so they will be able to spot your scheme from a mile away. You have to sell a quality product to make money fast from a WSO!

2) Site Flipping – This is one of the hottest topics of the internet marketing world right now. It seems like everyone and their dog is either making money from site flipping or talking about it. And the reason is because it’s a great way to make money fast. You can build a website in a few hours and then turn around and sell it at the Sitepoint Marketplace for a nice profit. It’s not uncommon to see brand new websites sell for a few hundred dollars or more.

If you already have a website and need to make money fast you can list it for sale, or you can easily build a new one using WordPress. Then, write up a few posts to fill it up with some content and sell it for some quick cash. If you are building a new one it would be a good idea to look at what auctions are getting a lot of bids and build your site around the same niche. Set your Buy It Now (BIN) price low to ensure a quick sale if you are just trying to make money as fast as possible.

Alright, that’s all there is to it! Those are two of the easiest ways I can think of to make money fast online. An extra $300 in one day is very much attainable with either of the above methods. You might not make quite that much and you might make a lot more. It all depends on a number of factors. This isn’t something you can do every day but it can be done every once in a while if you need to make some quick cash.

So get started on a new product for a WSO or a website to flip right now and make yourself some extra money for the holidays!

Dedicated to your success, Trent Brownrigg
Teaching you how to make money online with your own internet home business since the year 2003.

Comments

13 Responses to “Need Money Fast? How to Make $300 Today!”

1. Cupid Blogger on December 8th, 2008 5:29 pm

Well site flipping is another option of make money online. But if i am managing a niche blog like Cupid Blogger Dot Com which rambles about love and relationship, i don’t i will sell even it is a good offer in terms of cash.

For me, it is the effort that i have put in on the love blog and i believe that Cupid Blogger Dot Com will definitely brings residual income for me in the future. ūüôā

2. Morten L. Andersen on December 9th, 2008 3:41 am

WSO was originally a great idea, but more and more useless material is being sold and that is just a shame…. So, you decide to sell WSO’s please make sure your content is unique and usefull…

Morten L. Andersen

3. Wilson Pon on December 9th, 2008 9:15 am

As one of the Warrior Forum members, I was quite shocked that there are more and more craps reports/ebooks being sold at WF…

By the way, it’s still a very informative post, Trent!

4. Deca on December 10th, 2008 5:32 am

I’m interested in site flipping. Any suggestions?

5. MillionaireMan on December 10th, 2008 12:34 pm

I agree with Wilson very informative. I have never heard of site flipping but seems like a good suggestion. Should work well with some tools I ran into suggested at http://newsecretfortune.com/blog

6. Jermaine Fitzgerald on December 11th, 2008 8:36 am

Sitepoint is a great way to make some greens quick. If you can install WordPress and write a few post your good to go.

Better yet…
    If you can create a clickbank ready package then you will have them throwing money at you.

making money online the greatest thing since well, Me! haha

7. George Manty on December 11th, 2008 8:44 am

Jermaine,

Good look in your quest to make a living online. I like your blog, very interesting layout.

8. Jermaine Fitzgerald on December 16th, 2008 7:12 pm

Thanks George! I get so much support from people I have never met. I should have made this move eight months ago. Thanks for the love everyone.

9. ohis on December 20th, 2008 4:55 am

i have a blog, and i have been posting to it, but i have been thinking of ways to make good money off the internet thank you very much i have found the way.

10. Paull Hamilton on January 2nd, 2009 6:16 am

Site Flipping – what a great idea. I heard of this a long time ago, but didn’t realize that it was possible to sell a brand new site with no proof of income. This is definitely something to look at closely. Thanks for the info.

11. clickktdotcom on January 2nd, 2009 10:21 pm

I like your blog, very interesting layout.
    I think you can use this post for make money online : http://clickkt.com/?p=199

12. Brian Elliott on January 4th, 2009 8:21 am

Site Flipping sounds like a good idea considering I have more blogs than I can manage at the moment. Some of them are PR 1 and PR2 blogs. I always thought of doing it but this year I plan to concentrate on 2 or 3 blogs so why not sell the rest?

This has also given me the idea for my next post!

13. George Manty on January 4th, 2009 9:27 pm

Sounds like a lot of you are interested in web site flipping. I intend to talk more about site flipping later in the month. Thanks for the great input!