How To Create Online Videos That Sell Your Products And Services

Written by George Manty  · October 29, 2008

If you have been spending any time on the Internet then I am sure you have noticed the huge rise in popularity of video on the web. I recently had the privilege of taking a four-week online training course called, Web Video University, that teaches you how to create online videos from start to finish.

The focus of the training is to teach you how to create videos that sell. In my opinion, the course keeps it’s promise.

The only real problem I had with the course is that the training uses Sony Vegas as the editing tool of choice. In and of itself that’s not really a problem. The problem is that I would have liked to see other tools (especially Camtasia) discussed in regards to making the videos.

However, that problem is outweighed by all the fantastic information revealed in the training, including:

• The best tools for creating professional quality video

• Your best choices for video equipment and cheapest alternatives to create high quality video

• How to properly light and film your videos

• How to create your own blue screen and teleprompter

• The optimum lengths and times to use for various aspects of your video

• The best methods of using videos to sell your products and services

• How to get your marketing message across with video

• How to edit your video for that perfect look and feel

• and much more

Going through the 4 week course at Web Video University, I learned quite a bit about creating video. Overall, I was very impressed with the depth of the lessons on making videos that sell. I highly recommend Web Video University to anyone who wants to learn how to make online videos to market their products or services.

I intend to add video to some of my sites in the coming year, and the information I learned
from web video university should prove to make the process easier and more profitable. The price is extremely reasonable, and the training is excellent, so…

So, click here to go sign up for the training now.

Comments

7 Responses to “How To Create Online Videos That Sell Your Products And Services”

1. Wade on November 4th, 2008 7:46 pm

I am quite impressed. Good ranking for “make money online”, nice PR. Nice little site here. I don’t have time to read everything, but I was just doing some research and though I would congratulate you on a nice accomplishment.

QuickProfit – Make $100-$3000 A Week! Watch The Free Video To Learn More!

2. Money While You Sleep on November 4th, 2008 10:13 pm

Yes, online video is definitely hot right now. Creating the right videos with appealing titles, screenshots and tags, and putting them up on the right sites, can get you a lot of traffic – especially if the video goes viral. It’s also a fantastic way to demonstrate value, and creating a good video tutorial and greatly add to your reputation.

3. Aaron Lee on November 4th, 2008 10:15 pm

I agree that as videos are becoming more popular now, more and more people post their videos online but with poor quality. It actually hurts their reputation and their online exposure if the videos are not done right. Well, at least enjoyable and not annoying.

4. George Manty on November 4th, 2008 10:45 pm

Aaron,

You make a good point. It is important to put out quality videos. It definitely affects some people’s opinion of you.

5. wilhb81 on November 30th, 2008 1:05 am

Well, George. I was always looking for this type of stuff and I’ve finally found it!

Thanks for the recommendation and I will try it right away…

6. Make Easy Money Online | RemiVladuceanu.com on December 24th, 2008 2:25 pm

Great tips! I know Mike Filsaime also put some efforts in video marketing and the result just blew him away! He skyrocketed he’s earnings and he’s list of customers.

I’m subscribed to Mike Filsaime private offline newsletter and he has some unbelievable content in there about video marketing and video tactics.

Also another ‘guru’ of the video marketing world is Jason Moffat. Now this guy is awesome and funny at the same time!

Take care!

Remi Vladuceanu

7. makemoneyonline on April 10th, 2009 11:15 pm

This is also a good way to develop your product sell. But creating a good video is not enough you have to putting them up on the right site to get a lot og traffic.