What Niche Mini Site Resources Do You Recommend?

Written by George Manty  · March 13, 2008

I have been ill with the flu this week (after having just recovered from a virus), so I am going to keep this short.

After Ryan’s latest post, Chris asked:

How do you advise a person to get started in mini-site marketing? Do you know of any good resources, or is this something that a person would have to find on thier own?

I decided to write a list of resources, but then realized I am too ill to do so. So, I am doing something different! I am going to start the ball rolling with one recommendation and let YOU give your recommendations. Feel free to include affiliate links as long as you really believe in the program.

Here’s my recommendation…

Jim Edwards “Mini-Site” Creator Home Study Course
Jim’s course gives you step-by-step, click-by-click mechanical “how to” steps for setting up money-making niche mini-sites. This particular program is aimed at people who don’t have the money to hire a webmaster and/or lack the technical know-how to create professional mini-sites.

What do you recommend?

UPDATE: Just to be clear I am looking for ANY resources on making niche mini sites. This includes how to pick the niche, marketing, product creation, etc.

Comments

9 Responses to “What Niche Mini Site Resources Do You Recommend?”

1. Trent Brownrigg on March 14th, 2008 12:33 pm

One of the most popular right now is definitely Build A Niche Store aka “BANS” because they are so easy to create and they center around eBay where you can find a virtually unlimited number of niches.

2. George Manty on March 14th, 2008 2:17 pm

Thank Trent. That looks like a really good resource. In fact, when I am well I may very well buy it.

3. Doamnacutigai on March 15th, 2008 6:47 am

I would recommend http://www.terrydean.org/ , for really useful tips and tricks on how to make money online;)

Good luck!

4. Chris Johnson on March 15th, 2008 4:12 pm

Looks like that last one was suspended.

5. George Manty on March 15th, 2008 6:18 pm

Doamnacutigai ,

I was going to recommend Terry Dean as well.

6. Crazy Affiliate | Affiliate X Factor on March 17th, 2008 8:13 pm

I have a few recommendations

1. If creating your own minisites is too much work, consider hiring a web designer. minisitestudio has very great portfolio of sites and design work. Very impressive.

2. For Internet marketing, I’d recommend MarketingTips.com. I purchased the 2004 edition. It was how I got started online.

3. For product creation, Marlon Sander’s ActionGrid has everything to start creating high ticket products.

7. Make Money Online on March 18th, 2008 10:24 am

I use squidoo or hubpages to test a niche market first, and if it proves to be a successful market I move forward from there. I recently discovered a program called affiliate silver bullet which looks to be promising. You can find a link from my homepage if your interested. David

8. George Manty on March 20th, 2008 9:35 pm

Trent’s link seems to be working again…

9. Mihai Dorel Preda on July 12th, 2008 12:55 am

I recommend the MiniSiteProfitExposed Video Course by Michael Rasmussen. But if someone is intersted I can give you as BONUS over 100 products with MRR & PLR to start your business.