My Thoughts On UVME

Written by George Manty  · February 28, 2008

I have been ill the past week and half, but Matt Tutt just asked me about my UVME test drive. So I wanted to give you a quick update…

What do I think of UVME?

Well, there were a couple of surprises when I signed up. I didn’t really understand the way the upline and downline worked. I didn’t realize that both you and your downline needed to play games (which cost more money) in order to make money. However, I wasn’t terribly bothered by that because I do enjoy playing games.

After giving UVME a very short trial I decided to cancel my membership. The main problem was that I have several projects over the next few months. Also my wife Jill is due with our 6th child in May. In other words, I already have so much on my plate that trying out UVME was pretty much just a distraction for me.

That said, I can see how some people would enjoy it, and I can see how you could make some good money with it. It just wasn’t right for me.

If you decide you want to give UVME a try and you are looking for someone to sign up under I recommend visiting Ryan Shamus’ blog here:

He is very nice to work with and he can explain how the system works a lot better than I can.

Comments

7 Responses to “My Thoughts On UVME”

1. ChiQ Montes on February 29th, 2008 5:11 am

I need to learn more about it first before I sign up..

2. Matt Tutt on February 29th, 2008 12:44 pm

Thanks for answering my question George.

Did you have any luck with UvMe at all? Or does it seem to be a lot of hard work?

Oh and congratulations regarding you and your wife ūüôā

3. George Manty on February 29th, 2008 1:43 pm

ChiQ,

Talk to Ryan about it.

4. George Manty on February 29th, 2008 1:47 pm

Matt,

Well, I had over 50 people in my downline which was good. If you like playing games and you can recruit other people to join, then it’s not too much work. The hard work would be in getting members to sign up under you and playing video games. It wasn’t really the amount of effort that was the problem, it was that I have a lot of things going on right now.

Hope that helps.

5. Matt Tutt on March 1st, 2008 11:49 am

Yep thats helpful, thanks George.

It’s a shame that you quit because you would have lost those 50 people wouldn’t you? I suppose you couldn’t have passed your position on to another person?

6. George Manty on March 1st, 2008 7:39 pm

Matt,

Yes it was ashamed I lost those 50+ people, but it just wasn’t something I felt like I could put a good effort into. The 50+ people were reassigned by my upline.

7. uVme on March 24th, 2008 6:09 am

I believe that uVme is well worth sticking with for the long term. That said, I have been very disappointed with the speed of product delivery thus far. I think there are some bigger issues with the product than management are letting on.

At this moment in time it is not really a business opportunity with much value and I think this is the main reason why not many people have joined up to now. £$€200 joining fee and £$€65 monthly license fee currently gives you an average games platform with 10 games and not a lot else. The IM is far from being fully functional, the games site and the business site do not link to one another and there is simply not enough of an incentive for customers to want to spend their money.

The marketing department really need to cut the US style hype bull sh**t and start delivering what they promised would be ready at the end of 2007.

I believe that by September 2008 the uVme games and business package will be finally ready and will be very good. It’s just a shame that they HQ have been far from honest to this point.