Make Big Money Online by Taking Surveys

Written by Matthew Henrickson  · July 2, 2007

Guest post by Matthew Henrickson

In my previous post, I asked the question, Can I Make Big Money Online? Simply yes. The best way to do so, is to create multiple revenue streams, so you can continuously make money online.

Can Big Money Be Made Online with Surveys?

Ultimately, no. I don’t think BIG money can be made here, but you could use surveys as another revenue stream. I reported my girlfriend Emma usually makes about 30$ every 2-3 weeks from SurveySpot alone. Sir Jorge left a comment stating he has won prizes and usually earns 40-50$ on SurveySpot alone.

Using More Survey Sites

By using more survey sites, you can increase your earnings and possibly reach “BIG Money” Status. I recently requested my check at GlobalTestMarket for 50$ and I am expecting it soon. We are also waiting on another check from Your2Cents. By using different websites and trying to find quality you can make upwards of 100$ per month just by taking 5-15 minute surveys. If you are after affiliate money, try SurveySavvy which is one of the few legit survey sites I have found that offers an affiliate program.

Why Do They Pay for Surveys?

Getting real opinions on real products can be a huge benefit for companies. I always try to answer surveys truthfully and thats exactly why companies will pay for that input.

Will you be using surveys to try to earn money?

Comments

8 Responses to “Make Big Money Online by Taking Surveys”

1. Anuj Seth on July 2nd, 2007 9:47 pm

Most of the online survey sites seem to be restricted to US, Canada and UK. Are you aware of any that accepts users from around other countries as well?

2. Matthew on July 3rd, 2007 9:58 am

survey sites, not so much

there are sites like treasure trooper and yougov.com might be something you can make money on

3. Bloggrrl on July 5th, 2007 5:04 pm

I got lucky and happened across a teaching survey once that paid $75, but otherwise I haven’t had much luck! Perhaps it has to do with demographics.

4. George Manty on July 5th, 2007 6:13 pm

Bloggrrl,

Not having had much experience with taking surveys for money, I can’t really comment on why that would be. Thanks for your input.

5. Col on July 10th, 2007 3:40 am

Most of the Make Money Online Through Surveys eBooks out there are crock. Its not that they don’t work, its that these days the supply of people signed up to do surveys is huge so companies have a big choice and don’t have to pay much for doing the surveys. Most people I know who have tried, get like one survey every few weeks at best for about $20. Every now & then you might be really lucky to get more or a higher paid one, but its the exception rather than the norm.

6. George Manty on July 10th, 2007 7:26 am

Thanks Col for that information.

I don’t think you can make a living doing surveys and my personal thought is that you can make a lot more money doing other things on the Internet.

However, I thought the post was good information…

7. Matthew on July 10th, 2007 9:35 am

well from personal experience thats not true.

As mentioned in my posts we make 30$ every 2 weeks just from one company alone. If you add in other survey sites that number goes up.

To start getting surveys you have to take them all honestly and openly and stay with the site a while. Emma gets several a day via surveyspot

8. flight on August 18th, 2007 12:54 pm

This is my first time considering taking surveys, are there any dangers that I should be concerned about?