Convince Me To Join AGLOCO

Written by George Manty  · April 9, 2007

I have seen the word AGLOCO mentioned over and over, but haven’t really looked into it. From the little bit I have read about it, it seems like some sort of MLM scheme. I wanted to give YOU a chance to convince me it was a legitimate way to make money.

So here’s the deal. If you like AGLOCO (or if you don’t like it), go to the comments on this post and tell me why I should join AGLOCO . Please include your affiliate link in the comment.

If anyone convinces me to join AGLOCO , then I will use YOUR affiliate link to sign up for it.

Have at it!

Comments

6 Responses to “Convince Me To Join AGLOCO”

1. Lilly on April 10th, 2007 7:15 am

I’ve heard nothing but bad things about them :

2. Amanda on April 10th, 2007 9:17 am

Hey i’m having a contest! check it out ūüėõ maybe you’ll want to enter!

3. Amber on April 10th, 2007 10:38 am

The only main reason why you should join now is if you can recruit others. Cost nothing to join, you are not required to give out any specific personal information(address). what happend to the simple fact that it doesn’t cost anything to join?

learn more at http://tet.getagloco.biz

4. George Manty on April 10th, 2007 10:52 am

I understand that it is free, but how do I make money? What benefits does it provide to it’s users? Will it help us get world Peace? What is the reason I should use it, other than it could provide easy money (not that easy money is a bad thing)? What about the people who don’t like it, what are their concerns and why aren’t their concerns valid?

Thanks,
    George

5. Jimi on April 11th, 2007 10:29 pm

All Advantage, which was the same thing with a worse business model paid out over $100 mil to its users.

So basically this is a better model of that so I’d guess it will pay out much more.

What concerns could anyone have? Spyware? The Google Toolbar is Spyware. The Alexa Toolbar is Spyware. Neither of those places pay you to use it. Your personal information isn’t used for Agloco. Just your viewing habits. You can turn it off or on at any time.

Not getting any money out of it? Didn’t cost you anything anyways.

They are expected to have 10,000,000 users by July. What does that mean? Advertisers may actually be willing to pay for that kind of audience.

Why join now? To build a network. Get a larger share of the pie. Be a part of a start up at the beginning.

6. George Manty on April 12th, 2007 6:28 am

Jimi,

You made a really good case for joining.